Liquicity is a rapidly growing record label and event organiser with a worldwide fan base. To support both the label and the events, we are looking for an ambitious label management and communication intern. You will be closely involved in the major activities within the company and you will work directly alongside the rest of our small but dedicated team in Amsterdam.
- Duration: February 2023 – July 2023, approximately 32 hours a week.
- Office location: Liquicity office, DR Jan van Breemenstraat 1 Amsterdam
- Maintenance of Liquicity content on all music DSP’s (Spotify, Apple Music, Bandcamp etc.)
- Assist Liquicity artists towards the release of their music
- Diverse administrative tasks e.g. allocating music royalties
- Developing marketing strategies for both Liquicity records and events
- Developing marketing content and communication tools together with the audiovisual department
- Setting up music rights agreements
- Keeping Liquicity websites and social media up to date
- All-round assistance during events
- Daily assistance with office activities
- You have affinity with drum&bass, electronic music and events
- You are available for +/- 32 hours per week between February 2023 – July 2023.
- You master the English or the Dutch language (speech and writing)
- You keep up with news and developments in the music industry
- You have affinity with social media
- You are communicative, proactive, flexible and you have a positive approach
- You are in the possession of a laptop
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Knowledge and work experience in marketing, management or the music and event industry
- You received a degree comparable to the Dutch ‘HBO’ or ‘VWO’ level or you are in the process of achieving this. Preferably in music management, marketing, media or communication
- Knowledge of working with WordPress
- Knowledge of working with Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & After Effects.
*Liquicity is an official and recognized learning company for national and international studies
We offer you
- A diverse set of tasks with plenty of room for your own input
- A fun and relaxed work environment with an informal vibe and flexible hours
- The chance to rapidly improve a great set of skills tailored towards your personal goals in the music industry
- A chance to expand your network within the music industry
- Room for specific assignments from your educational program
- A suitable monthly financial compensation
Fill in the form below to start your application. You can reach out to Boudewijn ([email protected]) if you have any other questions.