INTERNSHIP event Marketing & COMMUNICATION
Liquicity is a rapidly growing record label and event organiser with a worldwide fan base. To support the event marketing department, we are looking for an epic new intern who wants to learn the ins and outs of event marketing. Time to light up the dance!
During the internship you will be closely involved in the major event activities within the company. You will work directly alongside our experienced crew in Amsterdam and get full time guidance. At the end of your internship, you’ll be part of the core Liquicity Festival production team.
- Duration: September 2022 – February 2023, approximately 32 hours a week.
- Office location: Liquicity office, DR Jan van Breemenstraat 1, 1056AB Amsterdam
- Working with local partners to develop and execute marketing strategies for events throughout Europe
- Developing marketing content and communication tools together with the audio-visual department
- Copywriting for mailings and social media
- Managing customer service channels
- Managing the Liquicity promo community
- Managing advertisement platforms such as Google AdWords and Meta
- Keeping Liquicity websites, social media and overall online presence up to date
- Managing and analysing sales data
- All-round assistance around events
- Daily assistance with office activities
- You have affinity with drum&bass, electronic music and events
- You are available for +/- 32 hours per week between April/May 2022 and August 2022. Working from home is possible preferably at least 10-16 hours in the office.
- You master the English & the Dutch language (speech and writing)
- You have a passion for creative writing, social media and marketing
- You like to come up with new creative ideas
- You are communicative, proactive, flexible and you have a positive approach
- You are well organised and capable of switching between a wide variety of tasks
- You are in the possession of a laptop
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Knowledge and work experience in marketing, social media or the music and events industry
- You are currently enrolled in a study related to communication, marketing or event management
- Knowledge of working with WordPress, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & After Effects
*Liquicity is an official and recognised learning company for national and international studies.
We offer you
- The chance to get hands-on marketing experience by both conceptualising and executing ideas
- A fun and relaxed work environment with an informal vibe and flexible hours
- The chance to rapidly improve a great set of skills tailored towards your personal goals in the music industry
- A chance to rapidly expand your network in the music industry
- Room for specific assignments from your educational program
- A suitable monthly financial compensation